£250 INCLUDING VAT
Even before recent calamitous events, lawyers were experiencing the most challenging and difficult times ever caused by increased competition, invasive regulation, changing client expectation, increased mobility and an overall loss of prestige and status.
Consequent upon Covid-19 and its far reaching and so far, unquantifiable consequences, lawyers everywhere are under inordinate financial and professional pressures. For many, the primary and indeed some objective is simple survival, however, the tried and tested business model is no longer fit for purpose in a new climate.
In these unprecedented times of challenge and difficulty, MPM, in addition to its normal management consultancy facility, offers a confidential monthly consultation and advisory service across the full spectrum of issues facing practices in this turbulent and increasingly uncertain environment.
We can help you secure and indeed improve profitability, identify and analyse the challenges which you face and work with you to deliver commercial, professional and practicable solutions. We assist in developing with you a strategy which allows you to combat the difficulties which you are increasingly going to face. We advise on the full range of management and financial issues impacting uponing High Street firms and this exceptional opportunity offers unrivalled value for money from a leading consultancy to the Scottish Legal Profession.
Whether you are situated in the Borders, Central Belt or the Highlands, we are able to advise and, where appropriate, use state of the art technology to consult where face to face consultation is either inappropriate or inconvenient. MPM can help you create an action plan to tailor a business model which is unique to you and to your particular and specific circumstances irrespective of the nature of your client base.
Areas in which we already advise:
· Recognition that the status quo is no longer an option and now is the time for change.
· Consulting with key colleagues, securing buy-in, both in the drafting and implementation of the new approach, delivering a new business plan
· Taking urgent action to convert work in progress into cash.
· Persuading lawyers of the benefit of proper budget planning and planning to act as a signpost for the future
· Encouraging a review of fee structures
· Completing an HR audit to a maximise bottom line and encouraging sharing of facilities such as cash room, reception etc.
· Examining whether your premises are fit for purpose.
· Employing the right technology.
· Marketing is an essential for the thriving solicitor.
WHY NOT STRIVE RATHER THAN SURVIVE
For further information on this offering see:
Tel: 01292 281711 Email: email@example.com
To build a growth business, you must work on your business, not just in it